Re: Allow interrupts on waiting standby

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: Allow interrupts on waiting standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(4) standby.c
> The latch is not reset when the wait timed out.  The next WaitLatch() would
> return immediately.

Sorry, let me withdraw this.  This is my misunderstanding.

OTOH, when is the latch reset before the wait?  Is there an assumption that MyLatch has been in reset state since it
wasinitialized?

Is it safe to use MyLatch here, not the special latch like something used in xlog.c?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Logical decoding on standby
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Logical decoding on standby