Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] Savepoint-related statements terminatesconnection

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] Savepoint-related statements terminatesconnection
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Tom Lane
> The originally reported bug is fixed.  Not making any claims about other
> bugs ...

I'm sorry I couldn't reply to you.  I've recently been in a situation where I can't use my time for development.  I
thinkI'll be able to rejoin the community activity soon.

I confirmed your patch fixed the problem.  And the code looks perfect.  Thank you very much.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] generated columns
От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Supporting huge pages on Windows