RE: [bug fix] Produce a crash dump before main() on Windows

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: [bug fix] Produce a crash dump before main() on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Tsunakawa, Takayuki [mailto:tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com]
> Another idea to add to the current patch is to move the call to SetErrorMode()
> to the below function, which is called first in main().  How about this?
>
> void
> pgwin32_install_crashdump_handler(void)
> {
>     SetUnhandledExceptionFilter(crashDumpHandler);
> }

I moved SetErrorMode() to the beginning of main().  It should be placed before any code which could crash.  The current
locationis a bit late: in fact, write_stderr() crashed when WSAStartup() failed.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
От: Arseny Sher
Сообщение: Why chain of snapshots is used in ReorderBufferCommit?