Re: psqlodbc 09.01.0200 - OS X 10.6 - memory leak ?

От Bruno LEGAY
Тема Re: psqlodbc 09.01.0200 - OS X 10.6 - memory leak ?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Spot on. Your patch fixed the leak :-)

Great. Thank you !!!

Bruno

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5143041A.20605@vmware.com.

> Your test case isn't exactly the same, but the same patch seems to fix yours, too.
>
> I've been meaning to commit that, along with a bunch of other fixes. But I've been holding back because I'd actually
wantto migrate the psqlodbc repository to git first. In any case, that should be fixed in the next version.

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: psqlodbc 09.01.0200 - OS X 10.6 - memory leak ?
От: Vadim Zeitlin
Сообщение: Regression with no results returned from query between 9.01.01 and 9.01.02