Re: OpenSCG on community sponsors page

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: OpenSCG on community sponsors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 10/06/2016 05:34 AM, Scott Mead wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>    I realized a while back that OpenSCG isn't on the community sponsors
> page.  I didn't see a specific list for the topic, so, I figured that
> I'd start the thread here (let me know if this needs to be moved).
>
>   Many of you know us already, in addition to being founded by 4 of the
> original 5 members of EnterpriseDB (Denis, Jim, Scott & Andy), OpenSCG
> has contributed code, sponsorship (conferences and individuals),
> speakers, education, installers and now, the 100% free and open BigSQL
> distribution of postgres.  We feel that our level of commitment and
> contribution to the community warrants a platinum sponsorship level.

As the sponsorship page stages, this is not the forum for this
discussion. There are some current logistical issues that we are working
through to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Scott Mead
Сообщение: OpenSCG on community sponsors page
От: Scott Mead
Сообщение: Re: OpenSCG on community sponsors page