Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/30/24 14:07, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 26 Apr 2024, at 15:04, Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If this seems correct to you, are you okay with the rest of the fix
>> and test? We could close this open item once the patch is acceptable.
>
> From reading the discussion and the patch this seems like the right fix to me.

I agree.

> Does the test added here aptly cover 04e72ed617be in terms its functionality?

AFAIK the test fails without the fix and works with it, so I believe it
does cover the relevant functionality.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Chris Cleveland
Сообщение: Re: Why is FOR ORDER BY function getting called when the index is handling ordering?
От: David Zhang
Сообщение: Re: enhance the efficiency of migrating particularly large tables