AW: BUG #17924: Inverted behavior of "Date" and "Reverse Date" when searching a mailbox archive

От Hans Buschmann
Тема AW: BUG #17924: Inverted behavior of "Date" and "Reverse Date" when searching a mailbox archive
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hello Tom,

I don't mind the exact wording, but it should be semantically correct.

Order by date is ascending (as in SQL).

I would propose to change the wording, perhaps like Newest to oldest (or your suggestion) and make sure, that the selected order shows up in the results.

It is only part of the WebSite, so I don't fear any automation difficulties.

Hans Buschmann

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17924: Inverted behavior of "Date" and "Reverse Date" when searching a mailbox archive
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Clause accidentally pushed down ( Possible bug in Making Vars outer-join aware)