Re: postgresql-archive.org

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: postgresql-archive.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2018-08-23 08:38, legrand legrand wrote:
> Nabble support starts from http://support.nabble.com/
> there are many informations regarding Google Ads, Https, ...
>
> Regarding actual admin of postgresql-archive, Hugo <Nabble>
> I will try to contact him (no activity since october 4th 2012),
> if that address is not active any more, maybe we can ask Nabble
> to give one of us Admin rigths ?

Sure, give it a go if you want.  I was offering as I've found
previously with stuff like this that having a @postgresql.org
address can sometimes assist.

If they're not sure that you're really doing this on behalf
of the PG project, feel free to point them at this message
in the PG archives.  Hmmm, which may even be archived on the
site in question shortly too. :D

+ Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-archive.org
От: Payal Singh
Сообщение: Mailing list link on website points to subscription page