Need help installing pgAdmin on Synology NAS

От Jacques Houbart
Тема Need help installing pgAdmin on Synology NAS
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

I tried to install pgAdmin on my NAS by creating a virtualhost with Apache + Python like this

The parameters of this virtualhost are as follows

(1) is the directory containing these files

(2) is the following Python profil

here is the detail of the profile

I followed the instructions of https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.17/server_deployment.html#requirements
and create the config_local.py file

but when I go to the pgAdmin page I have the following error message:

Internal Server Error

Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance

J H

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: Wish: see the actual DB + the database comment as hint
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: Need help installing pgAdmin on Synology NAS