Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/16/2017 07:44 AM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 5/16/2017 7:35 AM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
>> When my (JDBC based) SQL client and the database server are on the
>> same computer...
>
> node.js is Javascript, not java w/ jdbc

I think it was more a point of comparison, like my using a Python
example. Something to show that is probably not on the Postgres end.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] storing large files in database - performance