Re: pgsql: Fix skip-empty-xacts with sequences in test_decoding

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix skip-empty-xacts with sequences in test_decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 2/14/22 14:36, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

>>> Hmm.  Perhaps there should be a separate test script that runs various
>>> things under skip-empty-xacts=0 and somehow protected against ancillary
>>> activities (maybe a TAP test using autovacuum=0), just so that this new
>>> code is covered ...
>>
>> I'm not sure what exactly would be the benefit?
>
> Yeah, it's pointless.
>
> I propose the attached comment additions instead.

The comments seem fine to me (although not really related to these
commits about sequence decoding).

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Add test case for an archive recovery corner case.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add test case for an archive recovery corner case.