Re: Can you refresh a materialized view from a materialized view on another server?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Can you refresh a materialized view from a materialized view on another server?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/18/24 19:49, Michael Nolan wrote:
> My production server has a materialized view that is refreshed from a
> mysql_fdw several times a day.
>
> What I'd like to be able to do is refresh the materialized view on the
> testbed server from the one on the production server so that they are
> the same.  (Refreshing it from the MySQL server will result in one
> that has records that have been added or updated rather than an exact
> copy of the one on the production serve
Use postgres_fdw  to connect the  test bed to the production server?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Not able to grant access on pg_signal_backend on azure flexible server
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Foreign Key error between two partitioned tables