Re: once more: documentation search indexing

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/17/22 10:20 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:

> Attached another version.

I double-checked the docs on "rel=canonical"[1], looked over the patch,
and tested this out on 30+ pages locally. I ensured that a removed page
should use the last time it was visible as the canonical URL[2].

I believe this is ready to push. I'll do so Monday morning EDT.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://developers.google.com/search/docs/advanced/crawling/consolidate-duplicate-urls
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/tsearch2.html

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: حموده الحسن
Сообщение: Wiki editor request
От: Michael Christofides
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing