Re: What popular, large commercial websites run

От Tom Jenkins
Тема Re: What popular, large commercial websites run
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Shaun,

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 09:54, Shaun Thomas wrote:

> Besides, this all started by some twit saying Postgres and Oracle are
> interchangable.  They're not.  That's all I'm saying.

Oh, I hope I'm not the "twit" that said Postgres and Oracle are
interchangable.  My point in an earlier post was that for _our_ clients'
applications there is no reason to use/require Oracle; that Postgres
fits.  Its a hammer/wrench type of thing - pick the tool that best
satisfies the job requirements.

--

Tom Jenkins
Development InfoStructure

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: making a trigger to a system call to a shell script
От: david blood
Сообщение: pgaccess