Re: sequence scan, but indexed tables

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: sequence scan, but indexed tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 14:33, Cserna Zsolt wrote:
> So, upgrade is strongly recommended? :) Debian package is
> not so good, the backup script doesn't work (in an earlier
> debian package). I tried to backup the database (I have
> daily backup) before upgrading, but restoring from this was
> too hard for me, because the postgres server didn't started
> (he/she thinks I haven't got backup :).

If you have problems with the packaging, please tell me about them.  I
may well be able to help with the immediate problem; I may also be able
to improve the package for the benefit of other users.  But I can't do
anything about it if I never hear about it.

Use the Debian bug reporting system (install the package reportbug).

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said,
      We ought to obey God rather than men."
                                        Acts 5:29

От: "Thomas F. O'Connell"
Сообщение: simulating INSERT return values with default values of sequences
От: Darren Ferguson
Сообщение: Re: simulating INSERT return values with default values