Sequence Start number not dumped correctly

От Reto Stamm
Тема Sequence Start number not dumped correctly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

When I have a sequence like this:

CREATE SEQUENCE "test_id_seq" start -32768 increment 1 maxvalue 32767 minvalue
-32768 cache 1;

and dump it using

pg_dump -s -c -f schema.txt testdb

it will show up in schema.txt like this:

CREATE SEQUENCE "test_id_seq" start 1 increment 1 maxvalue 32767 minvalue -32768
cache 1;

This makes me think that the start value is hardwired somewhere, and I wanted to
let you know. PostgreSQL is great! I use it for everything!

Thanks a lot

--reto

От: Mark Le Huray
Сообщение: Problem with a sequence being acted on by an on insert rule.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: like not using indexes in 7.3b5?