Re: postgres 9.0 beta libpq empty binary array error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgres 9.0 beta libpq empty binary array error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> The behavior of empty arrays with dimensions is weird in general.

Agreed, but we shouldn't be introducing random restrictions in the name
of security.

Patch looks good to me, except that it occurs to me to wonder about
negative values of dim[i].  For small negative values this coding
will catch it, but what if it's large enough to overflow the other way?
Maybe use

    if (dim[i] < 0 || lBound[i] > ub)
        ereport...

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: postgres 9.0 beta libpq empty binary array error
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: postgres 9.0 beta libpq empty binary array error