Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I suggest backpatching this.

+1.  Also, is the reference to "version 7.1", just above, still current?
Do we even want to try to track what the current version is?
I'd be inclined to delete that parenthetical remark.

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: doc: Update URL for Microsoft download site
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Rename C symbols for backend lo_ functions