Re: A test for replay of regression tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A test for replay of regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It looks like it's processing statements fairly consistently slowly
> through the whole period.   Each non-trivial statement takes a bit
> under ~10ms, so it would make sense if by the time we've processed
> ~2.5k lines we've clocked up 30 seconds and a VACUUM replay whacks us.

This test is set up to time out after 30 seconds?  We've long had
an unofficial baseline that no timeouts under 180 seconds should
be used in the buildfarm.

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: A test for replay of regression tests
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: A test for replay of regression tests