Re: Question about ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT on 9.1 -- psql crashes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question about ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT on 9.1 -- psql crashes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greg Williamson <gwilliamson39@yahoo.com> writes:
> Every minute on the minute there is a cronjob that kills IDLE IN CONNECTION procs older than 3 seconds ... possibly
thatprocess killed the process I was running, but to me the user it seemed as if the COMMIT came before the disconnect.

That sure sounds like the source of your problem.  It might be sane if
it killed only processes that *had been idle* for at least three
seconds, but I'm not sure there is any easy way to determine that ...

От: Greg Williamson
Сообщение: Re: Question about ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT on 9.1 -- psql crashes
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Question about ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT on 9.1 -- psql crashes