Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pg_dump (v-7.3.2) of individual schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Neil Conway has added this functionality for 7.4, though afaik not for
7.3 (though you could check the CVS commit logs just to be sure). If you
search the patches archives you might be able to find the original patch
and try to apply it against 7.3

Robert Treat

От: Haroldo Stenger
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Solution to UPDATE...INSERT problem
От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Re: About OIDs