Re: Foreign key from another database

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Foreign key from another database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You might want to look into using multiple schemas in a single database
rather than multiple databases.

If you switch to the above, then you can do what you're looking for.
Postgresql has limited cross database abilities (contrib/dblink), but
not cross database foreign keys.

Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc