Re: Performance problems

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Performance problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 11:46, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Why don't you take a look at pgavd? It will periodically connect to database
> and check if it needs vacuum. just that it won't issue vacuum full because it
> locks table and IMO only administrator should do it.
>
> http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgavd/projdisplay.php

Or, pg_autovacuum which is now included in 7.4 contrib.  It should
compile against 7.3.2 without any trouble.  I would be curious to see
how it goes (always looking for real world feedback).  If you need any
help let me know.

От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: Backing up 16TB of data (was Re: > 16TB worth of
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: Backing up 16TB of data (was Re: > 16TB worth of