Re: Correct Unicode sorting depends on how initdb was run

От Nils Philippsen
Тема Re: Correct Unicode sorting depends on how initdb was run
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 10:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Nils Philippsen writes:
>=20
> > Is this expected behaviour
>=20
> Yes.

Hmm. I ask myself whether this is desired behaviour, too.

Given that this isn't obviously documented (at least I didn't find it),
I'd expect sort order to be dependent on server_encoding or
client_encoding, but not on a locale setting that was present at
initialisation of the database structures (and which isn't changeable
except by dump&reload).

Nils
--=20
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp@redhat.com

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Correct Unicode sorting depends on how initdb was run
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Correct Unicode sorting depends on how initdb was run