Re: Sun performance - Major discovery!

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Sun performance - Major discovery!
Дата
Re: Sun performance - Major discovery!  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 14:31, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Well, this is really embarassing.  I can't imagine why we would not set
> at least -O on all platforms.

ISTM the most legitimate reason for not enabling compilater
optimizations on a given compiler/OS/architecture combination is might
cause compiler errors / bad code generation.

Can we get these optimizations enabled in time for the next 7.4 beta? It
might also be good to add an item in the release notes about it.

-Neil

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Sun performance - Major discovery!
От: Greg Spiegelberg
Сообщение: Re: Compare rows