Re: Fixing AC_CHECK_DECLS to do the right thing with clang

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixing AC_CHECK_DECLS to do the right thing with clang
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Seems like a good plan. The problem doesn't reproduce for me on debian
> (using any version of clang), so all I can report is that at patched
> build still works as it should.

Interesting.  It's hardly surprising that the problem would occur only
on some platforms, since if <string.h> declares the function then the
problem isn't visible.  But I'm surprised that some Debian boxes would
show it and some not.  Still, a closer look at the buildfarm shows both
clang-on-Debian members with the warning (eg gull) and clang-on-Debian
members without (eg yours).

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: logical decoding vs. VACUUM FULL / CLUSTER on table with TOAST-eddata
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: docs should mention that max_wal_size default depends on WALsegment size