Re: Unicode grapheme clusters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unicode grapheme clusters
Дата
Re: Unicode grapheme clusters  (Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just checked if wcswidth() would honor graphene clusters, though
> wcwidth() does not, but it seems wcswidth() treats characters just like
> wcwidth():

Well, that's at least potentially fixable within libc, while wcwidth
clearly can never do this right.

Probably our long-term answer is to avoid depending on wcwidth
and use wcswidth instead.  But it's hard to get excited about
doing the legwork for that until popular libc implementations
get it right.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Unicode grapheme clusters
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Unicode grapheme clusters