Re: BUG #9464: PANIC with 'failed to re-find shared lock object'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #9464: PANIC with 'failed to re-find shared lock object'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter LaDow <petela@gocougs.wsu.edu> writes:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:18 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Could you try patching atexit_callback as above, and verify that
>> it does what you want (with or without the on_exit_reset() in your
>> extension)?

> That did it as well.  Things are peachy (at least for this scenario).

> Would you like me to submit a patch (with you as the author of course)?

I think the right next step is to ask on pgsql-hackers if anyone can see
a flaw in this approach.  I'll go do that.  Thanks for following up!

От: Peter LaDow
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9464: PANIC with 'failed to re-find shared lock object'
От: Wilfried.Weiss@nsg.com
Сообщение: BUG #9472: pg_dumpall fails with "unrecognized node type: 650"