Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Al Sutton" <al@alsutton.com> writes:
> I would back keeping the windows specific files, and if anything moving the
> code away from using the UNIX like programs.  My reasoning is that the more
> unix tools you use for compiling, the less likley you are to attract
> existing windows-only developers to work on the code.

You think we should drive away our existing unix developers in the mere
hope of attracting windows developers?  Sorry, it isn't going to happen.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Call for objections: put back OIDs in CREATE TABLE AS/SELECT INTO
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Win32 port patches submitted