[webmaster] PostgreSQLDirect .NET from Core Lab

От Janet Bulgakova
Тема [webmaster] PostgreSQLDirect .NET from Core Lab
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

Our company Core Lab Software Development, www.crlab.com, is a vendor of direct
data access solutions to different databases. We have ADO.NET provider to access
PostgreSQL named PostgreSQLDirect .NET Data Provider.
We get to know that it is possible to add information about our product
to the list of commercial products at your site,
http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial
Please advise how can we do it. Information about the product is available at
www.crlab.com/pgsqlnet
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,    Janet Bulgakova
Sales and Marketing manager, Core Lab