Re: [pgadmin-support] Just to inform sucessful

От Diego A. Gil
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Just to inform sucessful
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> > It seems that pgadmin3 loads and runs A LOT FASTER on my
> > notebook. Is there any known reason for that ?.
>
> What are the respective processors/memory?

I mean : a lot faster than previous version (post beta2) in the same
notebook. Loading "post beta2" in my notebook (P4 2.66 ghz with 512 MB
RAM) used to take some time. With beta3 (cvs checkout actually) loads
almost instantly!.

I can't tell anything about slackware because this was my first
installation.

Regards,

Diego.

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 beta3 build failure at wxMBConv::MB2WC()
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Just to inform sucessful