Re: proposal - assign result of query to psql variable

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal - assign result of query to psql variable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> now missing variables is replaced by variable's name. We can implement
> some pset option - some like define what do with missing variable

> \pset missing_variable (use_name | use_null | error )

No, it isn't "replaced by variable's name".  What actually happens is we
don't attempt a replacement unless the string after the colon matches an
existing variable.  Tampering with that seems dangerous and foolish.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum not prioritising for-wraparound tables
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal - assign result of query to psql variable