Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>        Repair the check for redundant UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY indices(Tom)
>        Improve it so that it checks for multi-column constraints(Tom)

Those were Thomas, I believe.

>        Fix vacuum's memory consumption(Tom)
>        Reduce the total memory consumption of vacuum(Tom)

And I can't take credit for that either --- Hiroshi and/or Tatsuo get
the credit, IIRC.  (BTW, did we patch those into 6.5.*, or only 6.6?)

>        Update frontend libpq to remove limits on query lengths,
>        error/notice message lengths, and number of fields per tuple(Tom)

This is *not* in 6.5.*, only 6.6.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum analyze bug CAUGHT
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: HISTORY for 6.5.2