Re: deadlocks in multiple-triggers environment

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: deadlocks in multiple-triggers environment
Дата
Список pgsql-general
[snip]
> Do say, are there foreign keys on those tables?
>
> If there are, that may explain the deadlocks.  This is a known problem,
> fixed in the development version, for which there is no complete
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, that's a good news :-)
Time to drop that nasty patch we're using...
I'm not on the developers list, I guess it was discussed there, I'm
curios what kind of solution it is ? A special foreign key thing or row
level shared locks were implemented ?

[snip]

Cheers,
Csaba.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: deadlocks in multiple-triggers environment
От: "GIROIRE, Nicolas (COFRAMI)"
Сообщение: "returning" in postgresql request