Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Freitag, den 10.06.2005, 15:21 +0530 schrieb Dinesh Pandey:
> Hi Richard/ Michael
>

> Thanks for your great help.
>

> I got the problem.
>

> Actually, I was not getting the cause of this problem, because it was
> working properly at our end.
>

> Actually this problem occurs when the function is being created by the
> user who has not created the current database.
>

> Solution: The database must be created by the user who is creating the
> pltcl function? Right

No :-) But if you are able to create databases, you are a superuser :-)
And as a superuser you can also create the untrusted functions.

Please read a bit in the documentation - when you manage databases
for a customer you have some responsibilities and should know your
tools.

От: Sean Davis
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
От: "Dinesh Pandey"
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu