Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO

От gparc@free.fr
Тема Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
David,
reading again your last reply, it reminded me that as soon as we create a database
we revoke default PUBLIC grants (i.e revoke all on <new_database> from public) to grant
only databases privileges to specific roles/users.
That's why after changing database ownership, we have to (re)grant privileges (ie. grant all on database)
to the old owner...and that's what i forgot to do.
So no problem at all and documentation is OK.
Sorry for the noise !

Best regards
Gilles

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: SQL command : ALTER DATABASE OWNER TO