Converting seconds past midnight to a time

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Converting seconds past midnight to a time
Дата
Re: Converting seconds past midnight to a time  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

What is the best way to convert an integer number of
seconds past midnight into a time?  I can't seem to
figure out a way that does not involve casts to strings,
which seems wasteful.

On a related note is there some reason why
interval + int
does not result in the interval plus int number
of seconds?  That would seem the sane approach.
So sane that there must be some reason why it's
not already done.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                  -- Robert A. Heinlein

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
От: "Karl O. Pinc"
Сообщение: Re: DBlink documentation