Re: how to put back?

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: how to put back?
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:27 +0530, Dhanaraj M - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> I have fixed a bug which was reported in our mailing group ealier. Can
> anybody tell me how i could test my code and then put back?

I'm not sure what you mean; if you're asking "how do I submit patches
that fix bugs?", send them to pgsql-patches@postgresql.org

> Please tell me where i could get the test code for testing..

If you mean where to find the development sources, they are in CVS, per
the instructions on the website.

-Neil

От: "Mattias Kregert"
Сообщение: BUG #2342: Extremely bad performance on a specific query, compared to 7.4
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2336: will not drop implicitly created sequence