Re: pgsql: Correct some errors and do some SGML

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql: Correct some errors and do some SGML
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 00:02 -0400, Neil Conway wrote:
> Correct some errors and do some SGML police work on the reference pages
> for REASSIGN OWNED and DROP OWNED.

BTW, I notice that the patch adding these commands also neglected to
update psql's tab completion. I'm fairly busy ATM -- would anyone like
to take a look at fixing this?

-Neil

От: neilc@postgresql.org (Neil Conway)
Сообщение: pgsql: Correct some errors and do some SGML police work on the reference
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Correct some errors and do some SGML