Re: BUG #18116: This is definitiv a BUG in INOUT parameter in stored procedures in Postgres 12.16

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18116: This is definitiv a BUG in INOUT parameter in stored procedures in Postgres 12.16
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Please don't send me that again - it is a BUG ! :

Maybe, but you haven't shown us a reproducible example.
What I get from the fragments you gave here is

ERROR:  ptest(text[]) is not a procedure
LINE 1: CALL ptest( test )
             ^
HINT:  To call a function, use SELECT.
QUERY:  CALL ptest( test )
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function inline_code_block line 6 at CALL

I suspect that the underlying problem may involve a SQL declaration
for "ptest" that doesn't match what the C code does, so I'm not going
to guess at what you actually used as the SQL declaration.  But
clearly it's not what you wrote here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18115: pg_restore of extensions does not respect dependencies
От: Juris Kaminskis
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6052: ADD COLUMN - ERROR: tables can have at most 1600 columns