Re: How to find current running process

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: How to find current running process
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 15:21, Shivaji S wrote:
> tom thanks for the input ,but the below queries doesn't support for my
> postgres version 7.1.1 it shows the error
>
> ERROR:  Function 'pg_postmaster_start_time()' does not exist
> Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument types
> You may need to add explicit typecasts

That's a seriously OLD OLD OLD version of PostgreSQL.  It has known data
loss and stability bugs, as well as the deadly transaction wrap around
issue.  I'd recommend updating to at least 8.0.x where x is the highest
version currently out yet) or better yet go to 8.1.

You'll get no sympathy from anyone here if or when your 7.1.x database
acts up...

От: "Shivaji S"
Сообщение: Re: How to find current running process
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to find current running process