i need perl help for gborg project about mysql conversion

От kmh496
Тема i need perl help for gborg project about mysql conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello,

i couldn't find a more appropriate list, and it is *generally* about
pgsql....

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/mysql2psql/projdisplay.php

i tweaked it to convert [ from mysql to pgsql ] SET datatypes as well as
ENUMS, and changed it to create an index when it sees a UNIQUE KEY or
KEY.  But, it needs some testing (test.sql is in the download tarball,
and CVS is the same right now).  I think a user status will get you cvs
access and you could tweak the perl file and upload it directly via CVS
very easily.  Or, simply use gborg's PATCH interface.

i hope that anybody anybody who has a few hours to spend with a perl
file and a prepared mysql dump file will do a patch or better yet sign
up to be a member.

we could call it the GBORG weekend of code.

I think it's a pretty important project which is in high demand and it
needs to get up to the top of beta status  ..... or many people may be
annoyed.

thank you,

joseph, seoul

--
my site http://www.myowndictionary.com was
made to help students of many languages learn them faster.

От: David J N Begley
Сообщение: Re: Composite types and NULL within PL/pgSQL
От: Volkan YAZICI
Сообщение: Re: intarray internals