Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?

От dananrg@yahoo.com
Тема Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> Yes, that is annoying.... But you can remove the legend by right clicking on the name of
> the ER and choosing Properties.. Under Legend, you can change Location to None;
> that will remove it...

Thanks Bjorn. I'll give that a try. Hopefully that will be turned off
by default in the next release. It's a nice program. Using DIA +
add-ons to do the same thing seemed inelegant. Although I hope the DIA
project continues. Needs to be added to Open Office.

Dana

От: Jonathon McKitrick
Сообщение: Re: Problem with 'postgres' db with 8.0 on a MacBook
От: list_man
Сообщение: TOAST not working