Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> writes:
>> Is this approach backportable?

> The code fix would surely work in the back branches.  Whether the
> behavioral change is too big to be acceptable in minor releases
> is something I don't have a strong opinion on.

I'm hearing nothing but crickets :-(

If nobody objects by say Monday, I'm going to go ahead and
commit (and backpatch) the patch I posted at [1].

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2984517.1697577076%40sss.pgh.pa.us

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Bug: RLS policy FOR SELECT is used to check new rows
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql