Re: Google mentor summit?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Google mentor summit?
Дата
Список pgsql-students
On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 19:57 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> On Friday 29 September 2006 14:10, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Peter, Jonah, Robert, etc:
> >
> > Hello?   Are we going to have nobody from PostgreSQL at the Google thing?
> > They'll pay for airfare, as I understand it ...
>
> FYI I've signed up for delegate #1.  Simon, Peter?  If one of you doesn't go
> I'll probably get stuck hanging out with Berkus.... come on guys ;-)

Love to go, but its in Mountain View, so about 24 hour round-trip just
to get there and back... not compelling enough for me, sorry guys.

One good thing: GSoC will be early in 8.4 cycle so Google's support will
be most welcome. I'll even volunteer to be a Mentor again (if
you'll/they'll have me) now that mentoring will be at a quieter time.

--
  Simon Riggs