8.2 Beta3-> RC1 upgrade

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема 8.2 Beta3-> RC1 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I possibly missed an e-mail in -hackers list; but for the people who
does not read this list, I was expecting an initdb warning in RC1
announcement. I got this after installing 8.2 RC1 RPMs:

FATAL:  database files are incompatible with server
DETAIL:  The database cluster was initialized with CATALOG_VERSION_NO
200611051, but the server was compiled with CATALOG_VERSION_NO
200611241.
HINT:  It looks like you need to initdb.

Let me install the beta3 RPMs again...

Regards,

От: tomas@tuxteam.de
Сообщение: Re: Short writes
От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: gin_fuzzy_search_limit description