Re: pltcl valgrind output

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pltcl valgrind output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> The following appears to keep valgrind quiet. AFAICT the problem isn't
> in our code.

I'm a little worried about whether this could suppress reports that
we do need to hear about.  I don't know what TclNRRunCallbacks is
or does exactly, but just going by the name, it seems like it could
invoke non-Tcl code (ie, callbacks supplied by us).  It'd be better
to constrain the call stack more tightly, particularly what the top
function is.

I agree that the traces you showed before don't look like our fault.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: AS OF queries
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] replace GrantObjectType with ObjectType