Re: BUG #2291: int2vectorrecv() and oidvectorrecv() are wrong (SIGBUS)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2291: int2vectorrecv() and oidvectorrecv() are wrong (SIGBUS)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Tim Kordas" <tkordas@greenplum.com> writes:
> During Greenplum's ongoing effort to expand support for postgres datatypes
> in Bizgres-MPP; we discovered some issues with int2vectorrecv() and
> oidvectorrecv().

Yeah, seems I broke them while changing these datatypes to be regular
arrays :-(.  Fix committed in HEAD and 8.1 branches.  Thanks for the
report.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2295: MemoryContextSwitchTo missing
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2294: SPI_connect() fails in trigger when a Foreignkey constraint exists on same table as trigger.