UPDATE mentions the RETURNING * syntax but does not mention RETURNING * INTO ...

От James Stuart
Тема UPDATE mentions the RETURNING * syntax but does not mention RETURNING * INTO ...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

UPDATE mentions the RETURNING * syntax but does not mention RETURNING * INTO ...

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/sql-update.html

--
— James Stuart

This private communication and any attachment(s) are protected by the expectation of privacy and is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential information. No monitoring of my communication or other means of surveillance, electronic and otherwise, is permitted and I reserve all my rights, without recourse and without prejudice, nunc pro tunc.  I do not consent to anyone tampering with, altering, monitoring or delaying any incoming or outgoing communication.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18081: Spurious "function with OID ###### does not exist" error
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18083: not compile PostgreSQL module in Qt with GCC 11.2 compiler