Re: [GENERAL] Count(*) throws error

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Count(*) throws error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> "Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> > Seems like we could be slightly more friendly without too much bother:
> > at least only substitute after the VALUES clause in INSERT.
>
> Surely you jest.

No. There are a places where parameters clearly aren't allowed, so
making the substitutions in those places can easily be prevented. The
remainder of the problem is as hard as you think, but getting half way
there seems very easy.

--  Simon Riggs EnterpriseDB  http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: minor compiler warning on OpenBSD
От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: 2PC-induced lockup